Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Happy Halloween!!!

Our girls are 6 month and Kaya weighs 13 pounds while McKenna is still beating her at 14 pounds. They are both about 24 inches and have developed their little personalities. They are so cute and I love the days I get to be home with them.




5 comments:

brittney perry said...

these are probably the cutest pictures in all of time.

Drew and Brandi said...

These are so cute! what darling little girls you have! Such fun moments to capture!

Eden said...

Hey strangers! I usually only get to hear what is going on in your life through the grapevine, but we found your blog. YEAH! It just so happens that my husband, Adam, is cousins with Jenny Obray Campbell. So we found you through her. Small world. Your daughters are so, so darling. I love the fall pictures. Just wanted to say hi and let you know we are looking, and I will have to pass this link on to the rest of my family. They will love to keep tabs on you guys. And if you want to keep tabs on me and my family visit our blog at edenandadam.blogspot.com. You can get to some of the rest of our family members' blogs or look for most of us on Facebook.

Eden Zabriskie Summers

Our Family said...

Sweet little girls! I hope you all are doing well! We miss you!

Coleman, Ashley, Cash, and Presley said...

Love these! :) so cute girls! They are so big!