Wednesday, September 30, 2009

In loving memory....

Our Grandpa, Keith Harold Clark passed away on Friday September 25, 2009. Grandpa was 84 years old and just decided that it was his time to go meet his wife on the other side. We will dearly miss him. Yesterday we held a beautiful funeral and everyone talked of all the great memories we had of him. He was a carpenter by trade and such a hard worker. Everyone told of how big of a heart he had, one story I loved was how he would help his home teacher's wife walk up the stairs because she had bad knees. He soon built a rail of the stairs so that it would be easier for her to get into his house. Ian told of how he remembers going to stock sales with Grandpa and naming all the cows as they loaded into the trailer. Gus always loved going to coffee with Grandpa and sipping hot cocoa next to him. I was touched to have several people randomly tell me how much Grandpa talked about the girls and how proud he was of them. I only wish they could have gotten to know him better before he passed. I am sad that the girls will never really know their Great Grandparents because they were amazing, and I do not think that I will ever be able to teach them how amazing their Great Grandparents were. Grandpa sure had class and we will miss him.

1 comment:

Duncan Family said...

We are sorry for your loss! THinking of you always!

Love,

The Duncans