Monday, June 29, 2009

Blessing our Babies

We blessed our beautiful babies yesterday and it was wonderful. I am so glad that I have a priesthood holder in my family and this gospel to teach me about families. I was so touched as I looked at my babies and heard Gus bless them to understand the importance of families.
I know this gospel is true and I am so grateful that families are forever because I can't imagine parting with my babies even for a moment without this knowledge.

Thank you to everyone who made this happen we really appreciate all the help we get!

3 comments:

Team Jogan said...

so cute. baby blessings are amazing :)

Threegirlsandalittleman said...

WE ARE SORRY WE DIDN'T MAKE IT TO THE BLESSINGS! WE HAVE BEEN SICK, BUT THANKS FOR THINKING OF US!

Duncan Family said...

The girls look absolutely beautiful! We wish we could have been there to support you guys, cuz you know we would have been there if we could have. Congratulations!!!