wow mara! you are one lucky mama to have those sweet little faces to look at every day! I especially love the pictures with the angel wings and the four of you all together! you have a darling family.
Gus and I met 6 years ago this June through mutual friends. We have never looked back since. He is my 'love bucket' and I am his goddess. We have twin girls that will be two in March. They are the cutest things to ever set foot on this planet!!! We love being parents and especially to twins.
4 comments:
wow mara! you are one lucky mama to have those sweet little faces to look at every day! I especially love the pictures with the angel wings and the four of you all together! you have a darling family.
Mara your family is beautiful! Your girls look like little angels! I hope everything is going well with having them home.
SO cute! i love 'em!
what cute pics!
Post a Comment