Monday, November 10, 2008

Lately,

Sorry, I haven't posted for a while. What are we up to lately? I have a new job at Dr Mueller's office, I am his nurse which is a great opportunity for me. I have to admit though I miss things about Leavitt's office such as the whole OB/GYN field and mostly all the pregnant patients I adore. I also miss digital charting so much I am trying to push for it at Muellers. And I miss friends like Angela and Melissa, I will only get to see them once a month now. But like I said Mueller's isn't bad its a lot more challenging; as in drawing blood from 90 yr old rolly-veined dying people and trying to find a way to avoid the old men from hitting on me.
Pregnancy is going well, Gus is taking really good care of me, we are getting so excited I am already 14 weeks which means the babies have devolped and now they mostly just have to grow last I heard they were both like the size of an egg! Needless to say I am showing already! We have one crib set up and a couple of outfits but that is it. We should find out if they are boys or girls in a month! Leave me a comment with your vote, I am curious. I really don't have a good idea but I have always thought of them as boys (if that matters). We will be happy either way.
Gus is busy working and going to school, he has finally quit helping the golf course and so now its just Best Buy and Redwing. Any free time he is usually helping me out with the house or sitting on the couch next time me. hmm, I adore him he has been so good and understanding as I have dealt with the first trimester wo's.

2 comments:

Coleman, Ashley, Cash, and Presley said...

i think it will be 1 boy/1 girl! That would be interesting anyway! I was wrong-o with cash, so don't go by my guess!! I am excited to know! :)

Our Family said...

I don't know about the boy/girl thing but my vote is that you post some adorable belly pictures! That's the rule. We miss you too Mara! BTW... it doesn't have to be just once a month... we live like what... 2 miles away from each other?!