Right now I am kicking myself for not taking before pictures but here is a beginning picture! I am almost 15 weeks in this photo and we couldn't think of any different photos that would show my belly at this size. Any suggestions?
It feels huge for me and random strangers are starting to ask me if I am expecting, but I guess I am getting pretty far. It has gone by fast so far I am mostly afraid it will drag after the holidays though. We are so excited because we are getting so close to being able to see the sexes and don't worry I will post right after we find out! I CAN'T WAIT!!! We have an ultrasound this thursday to check for twin-twin-transfusion so I will have more pictures soon! I want to know what everybody thinks they will be but just to let you know Dr Leavitt thinks they are identical which means they will be boys or girls not mixed but there is still a small chance that they could be fraternal.


No comments:
Post a Comment