Wednesday, October 15, 2008

22 Years!




It's true I am now 22 years old, still young enough that I don't mind telling people how old I am though! Anyway I figured I would blog a little about me and my past 22 years-
This is me I always had bows and pig tails in my hair. My mom used to tell me that when she delivered Grayson she was so concerned about who would do my hair while she was in the hospital-


This is me, Bevan, and Stanton my mom sewed our halloween costumes!




































Everybody tells me they can't imagine me with long hair so here is not one of my favorite pictures but I figured I would show everybody. My hair used to be down to my butt and then one day at the end of my junior year I chopped it off to the legnth shown below.
















Lessons Learned:
1-True Love mends everything
2-Moms are meant to love and are God's hands here on earth
3-Brothers tease first and love second but always love
4-Girls need to learn to fight like boys
5-High School DOESN'T matter
6-EVERYTHING THAT DOESN'T BREAK YOU ONLY MAKES YOU STRONGER!
7-Being the person you want to be is sometimes easier said than done.

3 comments:

Wildfire said...

I promised myself that I would remember when your birthday was. I failed myself. Thank goodness for blogs! Happy birthday, Mara.

Our Family said...

I love the tribute! What a fun idea. I appreciated your lessons learned and can't agreen enough!BTW your hair was incredibly long, you're right, I couldn't have imagined it w/o the picture!

Coleman, Ashley, Cash, and Presley said...

happy birthday! good job with the blog... i love it. And i think it is always easier said than done to be the person you want to be. I am a good example of that! :)