I have been tagged by Bita
so here is the way this is suppose to go:
The rules:
Link the person who tagged you
Mention rules on your blog
Tell about 6 quirks of yours
Tag 6 fellow bloggers
Leave a comment to let them know
My quirks:
1-hmmm, I LOVE to be spontaneous. I don't know why but this seems to be such a breath of fresh air for me, but when I am absolutely stressed to the max than nothing seems to help me more than a spontaneous activity. The more spontaneous the better I feel unfortunately Gus does not feel the same way, he enjoys a lot more planned out lifestyle. Oh well, I love him anyway.
2-I think I have some mild form of ADD or just an obsetion with multitasking. I love jobs that keep me absolutley busy all the time. I have noticed when I was a secratary I would be on the phone, with 2 patients waiting and have an extra ten seconds which I would try to find something else to take care of like printing off records. I know I have a problem...
3-I am a planner! For example, with the twins I am trying to plan everything I can, I even plan when I can start planning things...
4-This really isn't a quirck but it all I can think of. I love to cook, I want to be like my aunt Brenda. Whenever we visit her we are always so excited to eat her food like she makes the best breakfast ever. I really want to be like her.
5-If I could be anything in the world I would be an LDS Artist. For example, last night we saw a picture of 2 apostles running to meet the savior after they found out he was alive anyway point is that it made something stir in my soul like I was suppose to create that.
6-I will have to get back to you on this one I can't think of anything right now...
Hmm, I tag Kathryn, Steve, Melissa, Jessica, Jenny, and Angela
cinnamon raisin bread
15 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment