So there I was sitting by my girls little play kitchen when I realized the poor things don't have very many props for playing house. I have been wanting to make some felt food for them and so I decided to start today. Anyone else who wishes join is more than welcome! I started with a cup cake which turned out ok but now I am making fried eggs and possibly sugar cookies. We are watching a scary movie and I hate scary movies so I don't wanna pay close attention this will give me something else to think about. If you want all the tutorials I am going to work on click
here. Then you might have to scroll down till you see them and please let me know how yours go and if you see any other cute tutorials! Anyways much love, and Chennelle I will continue to pray for you
1 comment:
Thanks Mara....the felt food looks incredible..can't wait to see what you have. I look forward to doing that...might even do some for my sister's girls!
Post a Comment