We went a couple of times and really enjoyed it every time. Of course, there were LOADS of people and the girls didn't really want to sit still but, the girls learned to deal with it and I learned to appreciate how good they really are. I enjoyed getting outta the house and seeing Gus for a few minutes. Right now I can hear someone snoring so we must of tuckered them out pretty good. I love hearing her even breathes, there is something magical about it and knowing she is alive and healthy and my little girl, words can't describe.

*edit* ohh, ya and how could I forget this pic from the fair...


2 comments:
totally love the comment about just listening to their even breathes and knowing their alive and yours! I love you mara!
Mara, those kids are getting so big... the only thing bigger is that burger! Where did you find it???
Post a Comment