Sunday, July 11, 2010

Blessed Day










I think I had the MOST wonderful day today. Nothing special happened, we went to church ate roast for dinner and played outside. It was in these small ordinary things that I took the greatest pleasure though. As we ate out DELISH dinner, which Gus helped me prepare, I was again reminded of how much I love Sunday dinners and always want to have them at our house. I know this might sound kinda silly but I find something so tender about cooking things that I will raise my girls on. For example, when I make dinner and I can imagine them saying 'moms making enchiladas tonight' or how wonderful moms homemade bread tastes. Just because it's moms bread and she made it for you when she could have easily boughten it at any grocery store. I still love my moms bread! Anyways, the second part of wonderful is from playing outside. We played with side walk chalk and ate popsicles, the TV stayed off all day while we enjoyed eachothers company. Pictures below which are ADORABLE! if I may say so myself. I hope there are many more days like this to come.

1 comment:

Ben and Chennelle said...

I just love days like that!! Of course I don't have kids but I dream of having days like that with my children. You are amazing and I look up to you so much!!