The girls have FINALLY started saying a few words. Everyone said I was going to wish they would stop once it started but honestly they were talking before now it just isn't English is was McKa-ese. The doctor told us it would take longer since they can communicate effectively with each other they don't feel the drive like other babies. Anyways Kaya's first word was 'mamamma' and McKenna's was 'hi' and then 'daaddY'. Now I can begin to hear fragments of 'tank you' (McKenna) and 'tis' (Kaya). McKenna has started crying 'mammamma' when she wants to be held. What they won't say is 'up please' and 'down please' or 'more'. We are trying to give them a little motivation to speak.
Lately they have grown so much, they are quite effective runners, McKenna has three teeth and is working on her 4 upper while Kaya has 2 and just barley cut the other 2 up top. They have hit a growth spurt recently they have gotten so much bigger.
Personalities are just getting better and better; Kaya is a little more outgoing than McKenna. McKenna is so shy, but so independant. Unless she isn't feeling 100% then she just wants to be held and cuddled close. They both love books I think we read about 5 books a day upon their request. I have no problem with that. I love to read and hope to nurture that in them.
cinnamon raisin bread
15 years ago


1 comment:
what cute little girls! I think you are such a darling mom! and i can't believe how big they are getting!
Post a Comment