Okay, now I know most of everybody knows not to ask if people are pregnant but seriously, don't ask. The other day while I was assisting my doctor on my day off (so in normal clothes=not scrubs=clothes that fit) this conversation ensued...
Dr's cousin-Mara, are you pregnant?
Mara-(stupidly blurts)I thought you weren't suppose to ask people that?
Mara-NO!
ya, in front of my doctor and a patient...it was so awkward and yes, I was a little rude. I couldn't help it though the words were out of mouth before I thought. Then I had to stand there apparently looking PREGNANT and finish our procedure. Just for everyone out there don't ask wait till they tell you k
cinnamon raisin bread
15 years ago


2 comments:
word to that.
Awesome.... i asked working there... BUT i worked for an OB!half the people WERE pregnant! haha! nice... you don't look pregnant by the way! Glory! who are these people!
Post a Comment