Tuesday, August 26, 2008

EEK!

When Gus came home last night a Praying Mantis was at our door! It got inside when he came in and I made Gus take a picture before it put it back outside. Gross, I usually just really, really hate spiders but knowing that this thing eats spiders freaked me out.

3 comments:

brittney perry said...

okay first of all: one time I was an hour late to church because there was a spider in my bed that I had to find and kill. I don't handle them well.

second: I am glad you found me here...I am here way more often than I am in Idaho Falls. and by "here" I mean "the internet" blogging = the best way in the world to keep in touch. I've added you to my google reader and to my blog roll :)

Coleman, Ashley, Cash, and Presley said...

Praying mantises freak me out. Their disfigured little arms, and beatie eyes on their tiny little heads... SIck!

I LOVE the train! holy fetch! They are all just little boys inside aren't they?!?!

Our Family said...

Amen on the spider thing! Yuck. Too bad I live in Idaho where I get to share my basement with hoboes. Wow that would have a totally different meaning in say... California.