Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Memory game...

Here are the directions if you want to play.1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments

2 comments:

Coleman, Ashley, Cash, and Presley said...

I remember going to your house for a camp-fire forever ago, before you and gus got married! That was fun, and when we went to Heise to swim that same summer, and we played that game.... whatever it was called that gus learned on his mission! You guys are so fun! we need to hang out more! :)

Jessica said...

I remember when you first cut your hair and took off like 13 inches. I remember thinking, "she's gone crazy!?!" but then I came over and saw it, and it looked great.