Wednesday, May 21, 2008

SLC, UT-our spring get away


so this past weekend we went to SLC-I desperately needed to get away- and it was my favorite cousins wedding. It was so much fun! My favorite part was just hanging out in nice weather ( I even got a tan). We walked a lot but it felt so good to get excersize.
I got to meet my cousin Emilie's baby Darren he was so cute-this is him and his uncle (my other cousin) they were being so silly.



This is Emily Darren is her little boy it was so good to see her again. Everyone has always said that we look alot alike-Gus doesn't see it I think she is so beautiful that I am am just glad to be compared to her.







This (to the right) is my mom and I on SLC temple grounds anyone who knows me knows how much I love the sun and how much I wanted to take off my shoes and start wading through the pool-if it wasn't the temple I might have...hmmm I love the warm/hot sun and water! very possible my favorite part of the weekend.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

geez that's an amazing camera. It takes the clearest pic's.
Glad you guys had fun.

~The Dippold's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
~The Dippold's said...

Mara Burnell!!! I guess it is Clark now!! I haven't seen you forever; that is such a sweet picture of you & your mom. In case you haven't figured it out yet I am Holly Daniels-- now Dippold from the Sandcreek Ward. I miss you guys so much. Your Mom was so much fun in Young Women's. you will have to check out my blog and email me sometime! holly.dippold@gmail.com