This is my wonderful husband and I feel like I need to take a minute to brag about him. One of my favorite things about him is how happy he is, no matter how hard his day has been he is always glad to see me and tries to make the most of the time we have together!
My second favorite thing is that he puts up with me and all of my craziness from my anxieties to my spontaneity but not only puts up with he actually make a huge effort to understand-even when I don't understand (I guess this is more grattitude than favorite a attribute but ohh, well)
My third favorite thing is how much of a hard worker he is. He currently has 2 jobs and is going to school full-time. During the summer he works like 45 hours every week between 3 jobs. I am so grateful for this, and as everyone already knows I am sure i absolutely love him to death!


No comments:
Post a Comment