Saturday, March 19, 2011

Lately

Yup 'big' girl beds! and no, they don't give a crap about anything 'big girl' not that I haven't tried reenforcing the whole it's-cool-to-be-'big' thing. Anyways, we had to, really didn't want to but  I taped them and they were getting in and out of their cribs crawling and over the place and generally creating havic instead of sleep so I couldn't put it off any longer.

Second big thing is this

Her name is Kloe and she is an 8 week old Golden Retriever. Gus really really wanted a puppy and a dog would make me feel safer when I am home alone so we found her. She is very cute the girls ADORE her.

Third big thing
We are going to have a TUTU party because the little monsters are turning TWO! can you believe it? I can't. They are getting so big and so fun unless you count the hour I just spent trying to get them in bed as they giggled watching me run back and forth putting them back into bed for nap time. *Screw that plan I had to take McKenna out and wait for Kaya to fall asleep (who didn't dare leave her bed because I put her on time out for that already) then take McKenna back in and lay with her till she fell asleep. So not a one person job! *Anyways, they are the light of my life!!!! and the twinkle in daddy's eye.

1 comment:

Love Bug Bows said...

I can't WAIT to come home! We miss you SO much! Love you tons! Give the girls hugs and kisses from Uncle Tommy and Auntie Emily! We love you!