Saturday, January 1, 2011

The Year of 2 and 5...

I can't believe how quickly these past few month have flown! The girls are soooooooo big now.  They have sprouted even more little attitude personality. The list of words goes on and on probably up to 40. My favorite is that they have started calling Gus 'Gus'. Kaya was screaming it at him the other day, and we both looked at each other wondering if that was what she was really saying, and then I just started laughing (of course, cause she isn't calling me Mara). It's so cute though she holds the sssss out. They adore seasme street and any horse! For Christmas they each got like 3 horses and they are in heaven with the new doll house. Which leads me to the title, in a couple of months they will be 2 years old. I can't believe it. I have heard very mixed opinions on 2 year old twins-some say it gets better others much worse we will see I guess. But I absolutely love having twins; I have never laughed more in my entire life and I am married to Gus...
And 5? Well, in June Gus and I will be celebrating year 5! I can't believe I have been married that long, it seems like well not to long ago that we were just getting married. Now I am an old newly wed! What have I learned? Be grateful and don't sweat the small stuff. The other day on T.V. I watched an movie and the guy said 'marriage is hard forget all the crap and just make it work'. I agree but I am also married to one heck of a guy...
In 2010 we had so much help and support from family and I just want to make sure you all know nothing went unnoticed and we love you very much!
pics to come

No comments: