from top to bottom (sorry the computer is being weird and I can't figure out how to get it to type next to the pic)
The girls *LOVE* playing with Q Tips well, actually eating Q Tips. I was putting them to bed by myself and needed a pass time for McKenna while I lotioned up Kaya and this kept her busy and happy!
This pic was taken this morning, just McKenna's cazy hair
The girls are in forward facing car seats now! I just thought it was cute how McKenna had her hands on the arm rests
Now for Kaya, poor little girls have been getting their second bottom tooth. Kaya is pulling out the pouty face because she wanted to be held, and who could resist that little lip?
The last one is Kaya, silly girl loves(!) Nilla wafers and she eats them by putting the whole wafer in her mouth and then drooling all over everything....
Anyway that is us lately! The only thing missing is one of the most exciting, McKenna started walking!!!! She just won't let us get a pic or video but we are still trying so hopefully that will come soon


No comments:
Post a Comment