Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Directions to my house for the big party. I tried to look up a map but really it just showed a really straight line (I live in farm land).
1 Take the first Blackfoot exit.
2 Turn right at the light driving away from Blackfoot and into the farm land.
3 Drive straight till you come to the Bingham Co-Op or the Spudnik sign. Take the next Left turn after Bingham Co-op (it's kinda tricky to see but just drive like you are going to Spudnik)
4 Drive straight down that road (100 N) you will come to a stop sign when the rail road meets the road, right before grain elevators we are the house after the grain elevators....
Hopefully these directions don't really confuse everyone but I promise it is really easy and plus here is a pic of my house!!!!!

2 comments:

Love Bug Bows said...

Hey There! SO sad we can't come!!! Mailing the packages out now. We miss you guys terribly!

Peanut butter can start at age, 1. Elli loves it! Love you guys!

Tom, Emily and Elliana Mae

Love Bug Bows said...

Sorry, didn't get their presents wrapped, I'm such a horrible friend!