I always want to keep this memory.
Tonight I gently tucked you into your crib, wished you sweet dreams and then went to go get your sister. We walked into your room so I could put McKenna down for bed and I noticed you were already rolled on your tummy and smooshed yourself up against the crib railing but I could hear you sucking on something. As I snuck closer to see what you had I noticed the soft-touchy-feely purple blanket in your grasp. And realized that you had pulled it through the bars so that you could snuggle your face into its soft folds. Falling asleep with your tiny little butt stinking straight up into the air. I tried to move you away from the bars but you would NOT let go of the blanket. You always pull your blanket up to your face and sleep with your butt in the air, I just hope I will always remember how very cute you look right now....
Sweet dreams dear baby.


No comments:
Post a Comment