CUTE PICS OF THE BABES! I HOPE THEY STAY CLOSE....MY COUSIN'S AND I WERE ALWAYS CLOSE AND WE STILL ARE AND WE HAVE SO MUCH FUN TOGETHER!! ONE BIG SISTERHOOD!!
Gus and I met 6 years ago this June through mutual friends. We have never looked back since. He is my 'love bucket' and I am his goddess. We have twin girls that will be two in March. They are the cutest things to ever set foot on this planet!!! We love being parents and especially to twins.
2 comments:
with the assumption that "Parker" is a boy's name... why does Cousin Parker have a yellow flower on his head? :)
Bebes are tooooo cute! btw: after the party the other day, Kristen basically wanted to take you and your girlies home with her. :)
CUTE PICS OF THE BABES! I HOPE THEY STAY CLOSE....MY COUSIN'S AND I WERE ALWAYS CLOSE AND WE STILL ARE AND WE HAVE SO MUCH FUN TOGETHER!! ONE BIG SISTERHOOD!!
Post a Comment