Attached or Single: Severely ATTACHED-I adore my gus
Best Friend: Gus
Cake or pie: hmm, pie not a fan of cake
Day of choice: Friday I get to spend all day doing what ever I want with Gus
Essential Item: lip stuff
Favorite color: Green
Greatest accomplishment: me now
Hometown: Idaho Falls
Indulgences: right now it changes on a daily basis-pizza no, oranges no, hot fudge sauce...
January or July: Definantley July I like summer, swimming(!!!) and the 4th
Kids: suddenly that small word has consumed my life. yes, plural!
Life is incomplete without: my gus
Marriage Date: June 3,2006
Number of siblings: 4 wait, 5 no 8!
Oranges or Apples: yes please!
Phobias or Fears: losing Gus and new one; my little girl not being loved as much as a boy would have been
Quotes: love people and use things; not love things and use people
Reason to smile: family, babies, Gus
Season: summer
Tag: I don't even have 5 friends that update their blog still-haha
Unkown facts about me: I am a planner
Very favorite store: jewelery? don't have one
Worst habit: overplanning?
X-ray or ultrasound: ULTRASOUND I live for these lately
Your favorite food: everything!
Zodiac: Libra
cinnamon raisin bread
15 years ago


2 comments:
Hey! It was fun to read about you! We really need to get together and do something...what do you guys have going on this week? It's official; Tom made it to graduation. You'll have to come over to the house, we have some way cute stuff and I don't think you guys have seen our crib yet. Anyways...hope to see you soon!
Mara!! I'm so glad you have a blog! I don't know which one to comment on so I'll do a little of both haha. I hope you don't mind if I add you to my blog list!! I'm so excited for you and your little twins!! Aaah!
Post a Comment